If you’re looking to sell your home, you’ll want to know these five secrets before you list:
1. Price it perfectly. Buyers search for homes in $25,000 increments. For example, if you want to get $410,000 out of your home, you should price it at $399,000 in order to create a buzz and drive the price up.
2. Add a coat of fresh paint. Everybody loves a clean canvas. Just don’t forget to paint the trim!
3. Clean or replace the flooring. The first thing buyers see when they walk into a house are the floors. If you have to replace carpet, make sure you spend a little extra money on the padding.
4. Declutter. Rent a storage unit to store all of your personal items.
5. Secure your pets. Make sure no one will be able to tell that an animal lives in your home. Some people may have allergies, and you don’t want to miss out on any potential buyers.
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home or you have any other real estate questions, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.